Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions, which together with our privacy, shipping and refund policy govern Raajraani ’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This website is owned and operated by Raajraani (hereinafter ‘We’, ‘Raajraani’, raajraani.com) having its Registered and Corporate Office at Delhi. In using the services of www.raajraani.com of Raajraani, the customer (“customer” means the person using the services of raajraani.com) is deemed to have accepted the ‘Terms and Conditions’ listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and the customer understands and agrees that they are bound by such terms and conditions till the time they access this website.
Raajraani reserves the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform the customer. It is the responsibility of the customer to look through them at the time of purchase / order placing. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by Raajraani. Misuse of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part is prohibited.
If the customer has any queries about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 8586889922.
All content of the site- Raajraani logo, all designs, text, graphics, images, information, data, audios, software and any other files that may be hosted on the website, or otherwise provided are the copyright of Raajraani, its licensees or principals. These are protected by copyright patents, registered, intellectual property rights, and unfair competition laws. The Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information necessarily is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Site.
Registered and Trademark
Raajraani, the Raajraani logos, and any product or service name, or slogan contained in our Site are trademarks of Raajraani or licensors, and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, in whole or in part, in any way without the prior written permission of Raajraani or the applicable trademark holder. Meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Raajraani or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Raajraani may not be used without prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and Raajraani names or logos mentioned in our Site are the property of Raajraani..
In order to make a purchase on www.raajraani.com the customer will need to provide their particulars such as real name, age, phone number, email address, delivery address and any other information as requested.
Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act of 1872 are not eligible to use this Website. If your age is below 18, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from/with, this website. Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with Indian local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
Pricing, Payment & Delivery
Prices throughout the website are quoted in: Indian Rupees (INR), Payments will only is accepted in these. All silver articles and jewelry prices are inclusive of 3% GST, which will be charged at checkout.
We offer shipping all over India. All packages are insured by our shipping partner.
PRICING POLICY FOR ONLINE MERCHANDISE
At Raajraani, we are committed to offering shopping comfort, impeccable service and a breathtaking product selection at competitive prices. This means that the prices of products are subject to change.
Raajraani accepts all orders meant for shipping within India for which the payments can only be accepted in INR.
All payments on www.raajraani.com are securely processed. We accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express via Stripe. We also accept bank transfers upon special request. We will ensure confirmation of ordered item(s), availability and shipping before processing the customer’s order transaction.
The customer will be intimated by e-mail if for any reason we are unable to complete their order.
A tentative delivery time will be given along with the formal order confirmation email. The exact delivery date shall be provided as soon as their order is ready for dispatch. The customer could also go to their “Order Status” section and determine the status of their order using their respective tracking number.
All products and information displayed on www.raajraani.com constitutes an invitation to offer. The customer’s order for purchase constitutes customer’s offer, which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject the customers’ offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of customer’s order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order.
No act or omission of Raajraani prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of the customer’s offer. If the customer has provided us with their email address, we will notify the customer by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of their order and email them again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
All efforts have been made to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website.
However, as the actual colors the customer sees will depend on their monitor, we cannot guarantee that their monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery. All products are handcrafted so there may be some variations in the actual product received.
All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of products we supply, supply only part of an order or to divide up orders. We will inform the customer if we are unable to fill up their order.
Prices on the website of Raajraani are subject to change without notice, and can vary from piece to piece, and from time to time, depending on the price of raw materials at the time of production. Silver and precious stones are commodities, with market fluctuations beyond our control. At times the market value of raw material like metal and gemstones may affect the price of a jewel piece, which means that the piece created before may be priced differently when recreated.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on the Site will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card.
You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us.
Payment gateway, Stripes takes care of the security by capturing the credit card details and sending it directly to the bank.
Your payment card will be debited for your order on the day we send you the formal order confirmation.
- You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Raajraani’s registration form.
- To maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Raajraani has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with this User Agreement, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website www.raajraani.com.
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Raajraani for re-delivery shall be claimed from you and you shall pay such cost.
- The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- Before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the item's description.
Raajraani reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and such restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. Raajraani reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Website
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account, which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system, network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, and "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing."
- Sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Raajraani will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
CANCELLATION BY RAAJRAANI
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and mustcancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional information or verification/s before accepting any order. We will inform you if the entire order or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reverted back in your card account.
We will seek authorization on your card for the aggregate amount of the order placed by you, however, we may charge your card (capture) only with the amount corresponding to the actual portion of the order that we are able/willing to fulfill, and any associated shipping charges/taxes and levies etc. Any surplus amount, for which we might have originally sought and received an authorization on your card from your Card Issuer, if not captured by us in the time period stipulated by our Merchant Banker, will not be captured/charged. If however the same is charged to your card/bank account in error, we will refund it as soon as the same is realized by us or brought to our notice, whichever is sooner. Raajraani reserves the right to capture/charge your card to the full or partially authorized amount for the concerned order.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES BY CUSTOMERS
In case of an event that the customer wishes to cancel or modify their order, they should send an email to email@example.com. We will make every effort to accommodate their request. However, once an order has been submitted we cannot guarantee the purchase can be cancelled or modified. Once the customer receives their online order, if it is the incorrect product or found to be damaged please contact us within 48 hours of receipt and we will arrange for collection. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Raajraani and accept Raajraani decision regarding the cancellation.