Welcome to raajraani.com. We at Raajraani respect your concerns about your privacy.
We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
Information we collect:
The types of personal information we collect is the information users of our Site may submit which includes:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number, mobile number and email address);
- Login credentials for the Site;
- Payment information (such as payment card details);
- Purchase and transaction information and other personal information found in content that users provide, such as through our live chat function.
The Information collected by automated means:
- We may use third-party web analytics services on our Site, such as those of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture and Channel Intelligence etc. These service providers help us analyze how users use the Site. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address or other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers.
Raajraani places great emphasis on secure transactions and customer information privacy.
- We collect personal information when you register with us, when you participate in reviews or place an order with us.
- When you search something on our site, keywords will be collected in a protected location for improving our search results.
- We reserve the right to use this personal information for user analysis to improve the user experience on this site. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as and when necessary to comply with the law or protect and defend the rights or to ensure compliance with our Terms & Conditions.
- We may share personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- We may send you details about new services and updates. If you do not wish to receive these communications you can opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For credit/debit card purchasers, your credit card number and billing information will be passed on to the relevant financial institution.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. But we do not store your credit card and other payment details with us. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- When you place an order on the website and enter your name and details, you will become a recognized user, and we will send a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a small file that may be placed on your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies do not contain any information that can personally identify you. By using cookies, we can make your online experience more efficient. For example, they allow you to store your chosen items in your shopping basket, without losing them between visits, and to make the checkout process faster. Cookies do not store any passwords or credit card information, any information that personally identifies you, or any information that tracks you from session to session.
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use woocom to power our online store--you can read more about how Woocommerce uses your Personal Information herehttps://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-security-faq. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
- As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below: - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads - Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous - Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail and those who voluntarily include their e-mail addresses when ordering online. We may also collect your e-mail address if you provide it in the process of completing survey information or registering for online contests or sweepstakes. We cannot obtain your e-mail address unless you voluntarily provide it to us, or we obtain it from a service company that has confirmed your willingness to distribute it.
We use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How we protect personal information:
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Site against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access,disclosure or use.
How to contact us: